Please make a point to attend the BAC General Meeting tomorrow, Wednesday January 25, at 7PM at the Loaves and Fishes center at 3925 SE Milwaukie Avenue.
- Portland-Milwaukie light rail update from Tri-Met
- Community policing update from Jacob Brostoff
- News on the Portland Skatepark Plan from Colin Sharp
- Community Garden update from Lee Kamrass
- Nonconforming Sewers update from Mike O’Connor
- News on a possible neighborhood Octoberfest and Criterium Bike Race with Tom Rousculp
- Portland Harbor Superfund Site update from Von Summers of the Portland Partnership
…and our annual neighborhood action public brainstorming session!
Please bring all of your project/grant ideas, complaints, wishes, etc to the meeting and be ready to discuss!
SEE YOU TOMORROW NIGHT!