3910 SE 11th Ave
The Brooklyn Action Corps board meets on the second Wednesday of each month to discuss ongoing projects and conduct the business of the BAC. The public is welcome to these meetings.
The meeting will be held as a hybrid meeting, both in-person and on Zoom.
Meet in the Sacred Heart Fellowship Hall (the large newer building, not the historical church building).
Please note! This meeting is at Sacred Heart Fellowship Hall (SE 11th Ave & Center St), not at Sacred Heart Villa (SE Milwaukie Ave & Center St).
Masking is welcome and strongly recommended though not required at this time.
You can join Zoom from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, or call in from a phone.
Meeting ID: 946 0217 5329
Dial in by phone: +1 (253) 215-8782
- Welcome, introduction, and land acknowledgement
- Main topics
- Officers election
- Land acknowledgement update / related donation
- Board emails & response process
- Brooklyn Community Garden ADA accessibility exploration
- Regular updates
- Review of prior meeting minutes
- Treasurer’s report
- Committee updates
- Community Garden (if needed)
- Liaison updates (if needed)
- Open forum / late-addition agenda items (time permitting)