The Brooklyn Action Corps board meets on the second Wednesday of each month to discuss ongoing projects and conduct the business of the BAC. The public is welcome to these meetings.
This is the first month we will be returning to Sacred Heart Villa as our meeting location. We thank Sacred Heart Church for use of their Fellowship Hall for the last year or so.
The meeting will be held in-person at the Sacred Heart Villa, 3911 SE Milwaukie Ave. Portland, OR 97202, and virtually as a Zoom meeting. You can join from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, or call in from a phone.
Meeting ID: 884 3525 5631
Call in: 1 346 248 7799 (You must enter meeting ID above)
- Land Acknowledgement
- Reading and Approval of Minutes of Prior Board Meeting
- Action Items Followup
- Reading of Committee Meeting Minutes
- Community Connections
- Land Use and Transportation
- Equity and Social Justice
- Treasurer’s Report
- Secretary’s Report
- New Business
- FOBP Update
- Upcoming Events
- General Meeting Agenda: Reminder that it’s 11/16
- 2 food drives
- Upcoming Events
- Weekly Update Update
- Storage Space Update
- New Website
- Demo of new website (see it live!)
- Ecommerce update (Guy and John working on a store)
- Bylaws residency language suggested by SEUL
- We’ve got new language for residency negotiated with the city and SEUL
- Vote to put in front of members in January
- Budget 2023
- We have a new spreadsheet, will present it at the meeting.
- Goals for next year
- Remember the 2022 Envision exercise? Please review it.
- Cheryl will review the CCC survey, preliminary results
- Think of projects to achieve the goals
- Volunteer event for 2023
- start compiling lists of your 2022 people
- Other tentpole events
- What resources are needed for the projects
- Public Comment