The public is encouraged to attend the Brooklyn Action Corps (BAC) general public meetings. Typically held on the 4th Wednesday of every other month, i.e. January, March, May, etc.
The meeting will be held as a Zoom meeting. You can join from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, or call in from a phone.
Meeting ID: 893 3782 6434
Dial in by phone: +1 (253) 215-8782
- Welcome and land acknowledgement
- Main topics
- Air quality monitoring / upcoming Oregon Health Authority community meeting
- Legislative session update
- Upcoming elections: May primaries, BAC board
- Upcoming events: May clean-up, other community events
- BAC committee updates & opportunities
- Open forum / late-addition agenda items (time permitting)