The Brooklyn Action Corps board meets on the second Wednesday of each month to discuss ongoing projects and conduct the business of the BAC. The public is welcome to these meetings.
The meeting will be held as a Zoom meeting. You can join from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, or call in from a phone.
Meeting ID: 939 2737 9348
Dial in by phone: +1 (253) 215-8782
- Welcome, introduction, and land acknowledgement
- SE Uplift’s neighborhood liaison update
- Board member profiles on website/social media
- Portland Police Association contract negotiations
- March/April Newsletter
- March BAC general meeting
- Approval of prior meeting minutes
- Treasurer’s report
- Committee updates
- Liaison updates
- Open forum / late-addition agenda items (time permitting)