The meeting will be held as a Zoom meeting. You can join from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, or call in from a phone.
Meeting ID: 913 3848 4124
Dial in by phone: +1 (253) 215-8782
Introductions – offer one idea of how we can encourage neighbors to do something good for the neighborhood
1. Corrections to the 4 Brooklyn welcome wagon/new resident handouts? If not, send them to BAC Board for approval.
2. Rose Festival Porch Parade?
3. Pedalpalooza ride ideas?
4. Historical gallery show
5. Brainstorm the “park social” – come with a vision of what you want in a fall social event. How do we market to all ages and people with and without children.
6. Set a date for a CC meet up? If not in person then a zoom where we invite others to bring ideas for events we can pull off in 2021
7. Review other event ideas for 2021 and set initial activity calendar up
8. Learning Circles? Hans
9. Neighborhood clean up in Fall -sponsorship?