Ballots are being mailed out now, and you and your neighbors may already have received them. If you have not received your ballot by October 22, call Multnomah County Elections at 503-988-VOTE (8683) for a replacement ballot.
How to vote
You can return your ballot using an official ballot dropbox anytime up through 8pm on Election Day, Nov. The nearest dropboxes to Brooklyn are:
- Multnomah County Elections Division has 3 dropboxes:
- SE 11th Ave (new location) – Official Ballot Drop Box located on the east side of SE 11th Ave, between SE Alder St. and SE Morrison St
- SE Belmont St – Official Ballot Drop Box located on the north side of SE Belmont St, between SE 10th Ave and SE 11th Ave
- 1040 SE Morrison St – Walk/bike up Official Ballot Drop Site is a slot in the building, also located at the corner of SE 11th Ave and SE Morrison St
- Sellwood Library (7860 SE 13th Ave)
- Belmont Library (1038 SE Cesar Chavez Blvd)
See multco.us/dropsites for a full list of locations.
You can also mail your ballot. The county recommends mailing no later than Oct 27th, but earlier is better to be sure it is received on time. Remember, your ballot must be received by Election Day.
You can track your ballot through the process by signing up with the County’s Track Your Ballot program. You can receive updates via email, text, or phone.
The Brooklyn Action Corps is endorsing Measure 26-217. The measure overhauls and replaces the existing Independent Police Review Commission with a new body with expanded powers, including subpoena power and the ability to recommend more far reaching reforms to City Council for a vote. For more background information on this measure, please see: