The Brooklyn Land Use & Transportation committee (BLUTC) is a subcommittee of the Brooklyn Action Corps. The BLUTC reviews, advocates, and makes recommendations on land use and transportation issues which affect our neighborhood and surrounding area.
Ways to get involved
- Come to a meeting. BLUTC meetings are open to the public.
- Join the committee. You don’t have to be a BAC board member to be part of a committee!
- Join our email list. We discuss news and updates on projects, developments, committee meetings, and more.
- Follow our calendar. We keep track of meetings, open houses, and other important land use & transportation dates and events
- Email us with questions or concerns.
Land Use & Transportation Committee Meetings are held monthly on the 3rd Tuesday of each month (except December) at Rose City Coffee, 3370 SE Milwaukie Ave, starting at 6:30 PM. On some occasions, the date is adjusted to better align with Southeast Uplift’s Land Use & Transportation Committee meetings (typically held on the 3rd Monday of the month).
Current committee members
- Josh Hetrick (chair)
- Don Stephens
- Melaney Dittler
- Lily Gilbert