The Brooklyn Action Corps will be creating a set of design guidelines to help inform future developments in the neighborhood. These will be in the same general format of other neighborhood design guidelines, such as the PDX Main Streets design initiative.
Upcoming BAC Events
4:00 pm Community Connections Committee ... @ Rose City Coffee
Community Connections Committee ... @ Rose City Coffee
Feb 6 @ 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Email email@example.com for details on the agenda and location updates. During the summer, the meeting tends to rotate among committee members’ homes.
7:00 pm Brooklyn Action Corps Board Meeting @ Sacred Heart Villa & Virtual
Brooklyn Action Corps Board Meeting @ Sacred Heart Villa & Virtual
Feb 8 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
The Brooklyn Action Corps board meets on the second Wednesday of each month to discuss ongoing projects and conduct the business of the BAC. The public is welcome to these...
- Brooklyn Visioning Meeting January 16, 2023
- 2023 Proposed Bylaws Update, Article 4, Section III, “Membership” January 16, 2023
- Brooklyn Neighborhood News, January/February 2023 January 10, 2023
- SE 9th Street Overpass Cleanup November 20, 2022
- Interstate Bridge Replacement Presentation November 20, 2022