The Brooklyn Action Corps is holding a food drive for the Grout Elementary Food Pantry. Bring items to Brooklyn Park (near the playground) on Saturday, November 21st, from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Please bring any of the following in a box or paper bag:
- Canned cranberry sauce
- Boxed macaroni and cheese
- Chicken or vegetable stock
- Canned pumpkin or sweet potato
- Dinner rolls or sweet rolls
- Canned or boxed soups
- White or brown rice
- Canned corn and green beans
- Stuffing mix
- Gravy and vegetarian gravy
- Sugar – cane, coconut, brown, etc.
If possible, please purchase BPA-free canned goods.