The Brooklyn Action Corps is holding a food drive for the Grout Elementary Food Pantry. Bring items to Brooklyn Park (near the playground) on Saturday, December 19th, from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Please bring any of the following in a box or paper bag:
- Canned cranberry sauce
- Boxed macaroni and cheese
- Chicken or vegetable stock
- Canned pumpkin or sweet potato
- Pasta and sauce
- Canned or boxed soups
- White or brown rice
- Canned corn, chicken or tuna, green beans, and fruit
- Dinner rolls or sweet rolls
- Brown sugar
- Cooking oil — coconut oil, olive oil, etc.
- Holiday cookies
- Condensed milk — dairy or coconut
- Boxed mashed potatoes
If possible, please purchase BPA-free canned goods.
Event flier (English):