Brooklyn Pharmacy is a coronavirus vaccination location. This means you have the option to get vaccinated in your own community! Please check out the info below for important information on registering to get a vaccination appointment. You may not get an appointment the first time you try! This system is not ideal — please support your elder communities at this time.
Eligibility varies, but folks 65+ are now eligible. News regarding vaccine eligibility is updated frequently and subject to change. Please see the HealthMart vaccination schedule page to check your eligibility and search for a vaccine appointment.
Brooklyn Pharmacy hours and location
3131 SE Milwaukie Ave
Portland, OR 97202
- Monday to Friday, 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Saturdays, 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Register for the vaccine
- Go to the HealthMart Website
- Register your individual account
- Provide your full name, address, phone number, email, and gender
- Create a username and password
- This website will not ask for your social security number or any bank account information
- Click “COVID-19 Vaccine Assessment”
- Complete the assessment
- If you are eligible, you will receive a time slot if:
- There are enough vaccines
- There are enough appointment time slots
- If you do not receive an appointment time, it is recommended that you try again the next day at a different time earlier in the morning.
- 5:00 AM to 6:00 AM may be better
- You need to retake the eligibility assessment each time you search for an appointment.
- Once you receive an appointment time slot, you need to take a printed or digital voucher with you to your vaccination location!
8 practices to continue
- Keep wearing your mask
- Practice 6 feet of social distancing
- Wash and moisturize hands thoroughly and frequently
- Support a healthy immune system by
- Eating nutritious foods
- Drinking enough water
- Getting enough sleep
- Sending virtual love to family, friends, and neighbors
- Interrupt xenophobia and anti-Asian hate along with other forms of racism
- Give if/when you are able to support marginalized communities
- Donate to people and organizations
- Support BIPOC-owned businesses and communities
- Advocate for social equity and inclusive policies
- Practice self care
Questions or concerns
For support or questions, please email us at email@example.com.